Thursday, February 23, 2012

It's Coming...

Oh, how I love this little frog face.
Leap Day is nearly here, folks! You know what that means, right? 
That means that this space will be taken over by aliens! Or at least by another, very good, very funny blogger. It's Leap Blog Day!
I've previewed the post and it's all I can do to sit on it until time to publish it. You are all in for a treat!
So stay tuned, because on February 29th there will be shenanigans. Of that much I am certain.
Meanwhile, happy typing, folks. Keep your eyes open for the magic.

6 comments:

  1. So if everyone does this eXcept me, I wonderful if the entire universe will implode swirling into a black hole, and maybe create a quasar or two? The answer is most likely no.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, that was s'pposed to be "... a quasar or THREE?" - (what was I thinking?)

      Delete
    2. I have often wondered EXACTLY the same thing. Strange.

      Delete
  2. I totally forgot it was leap year :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did too, it's a good thing some other bloggers are on top of things and organized this Leap Blog Day thing so I wouldn't walk around next Wednesday thinking it was March.

      Delete
  3. Pssst... when you have a moment, please stop by my blog and accept your award! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and taking the time to say hello!